SK+I is an award-winning architectural design firm seeking a Staff Architect who is ambitious, creative, has a positive work style and excellent capability to work with a larger team of energetic architects. Candidates should exhibit design talent and technological sophistication in their work samples and be self-starting, energetic, and creative.
Requirements + Duties:
- 2+ years’ experience with a Bachelors or Masters of Architecture degree is required.
- Perform duties as assigned by Project Architect and/or Project Manager; assist with cooperating and coordinating with project consultants to ensure smooth and seamless design process.
- Prepare coordinated design drawing sets.
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials.
- AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency is required.
- LEED accreditation + Architectural registration are preferred.
- Experience in multifamily residential projects is a must.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starting architect who is able to play a key role as a member of a production team and can work directly with Principals and Project Managers.
We want to hear what you can bring to our team, please submit your portfolio sample (5MB or less) or a website address with your resume to Kim Nguyen at email@example.com in order for your application to be reviewed. Applications without work samples will not be considered.