SK+I is an award winning architectural design firm seeking a Staff Architect who is ambitious, creative, has a positive work style and excellent capability to work with a larger team of energetic architects. Candidates should exhibit design talent and technological sophistication in their work samples and be self-starting, energetic, and creative.
- 1+ years’ experience with a Bachelors or Masters of Architecture degree is required.
- AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency is required.
- LEED accreditation + Architectural registration are preferred.
- Experience in multifamily residential projects is a must.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starting architect who is able to play a key role as a member of a production team and can work directly with Principals and Project Managers.
Qualified applicants should send resume and relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for review.