SK+I is a nationally recognized, award-winning architecture firm located right by the Bethesda Metro station steps away from downtown Bethesda. We are looking to fill the Office Administrator position. This candidate will be expected to be in office full-time to provide administrative support to all levels of staff.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a collaborative, team-oriented environment with opportunities for growth and professional development. Our work consists primarily of planning and design of mixed-use multifamily projects and our open studio provides a professional environment where everyone’s inputs are valued and great ideas are celebrated.
• General reception duties that include answering and directing phone calls, greeting, and announcing guests, upkeep of conference rooms, kitchen, and other common areas.
• Typing and distributing correspondence, sorting and tracking mail, ordering and maintaining office supplies/equipment, making travel arrangements, scheduling and setting up meetings, organizing and maintaining all files.
• Provide basic IT support.
• Liaison with Building Manager and submit requests for building services.
• Assist Principals, CFO and managers with various tasks including formatting and proofing of proposals, contracts, schedules, and logs.
• Assist with company marketing efforts.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be punctual, well-organized and detail oriented.
• Must be a positive, energetic, self-starter with ability troubleshoot and wear many hats.
• Excellent proofing, writing, spelling, grammar and communication skills required.
• Ability to respond well to last minute, high priority, time sensitive projects.
• Ability to prioritize requests and functions appropriately.
• Knowledge of MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and social media platforms preferred.
• Interest in A/E/C industry preferred.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to Kim Nguyen, firstname.lastname@example.org.