Stretching back to its creation in 1895, the school established a strong sense of place for almost 100 years until it shut down in 1993. To preserve its character and context in the community, the Romanesque Revival-style exterior remained mostly intact, with slight updates to windows, doors, balconies, and an addition to connect the 1895 South building with the 1922 North building.
The building’s exterior and interior details cherish some of the Capital’s distinct history, all while embracing today’s lifestyle. Existing brick wall is exposed wherever possible in the units, corridors and stairwells.
The condominium houses 41 one-of-a-kind luxury homes with soaring ceiling heights ranging from 9 to 14 feet. Many units have a private outdoor space and tall windows capped by circular-based arches that allow abundant natural light to fill the spacious rooms.
225,700 SF Residential