SK+I is an award winning architectural design firm seeking an experienced Project Architect who is ambitious, creative, has a positive work style and excellent capability to work with a larger team of energetic architects. Candidates should exhibit design talent and technological sophistication in their work samples and be self-starting, energetic, and creative.
- 5-10+ years’ experience with a Bachelors or Masters of Architecture degree is required.
- AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency is required.
- LEED accreditation + Architectural registration are preferred.
- Experience in multifamily residential projects is a must.
- Ability to manage project team, consultants and documentation to meet deadlines.
- Multi-tasking abilities in fast-paced environment.
Qualified applicants should send resume and relevant work samples to email@example.com in order to be considered for review.