SK+I is an award winning architectural design firm seeking an experienced Project Architect who is ambitious, creative, has a positive work style and excellent capability to work with a larger team of energetic architects. Candidates should exhibit design talent and technological sophistication in their work samples and be self-starting, energetic, and creative.
- 10-15+ years experience with a Bachelors or Masters of Architecture degree is required.
- AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency is required.
- LEED accreditation + Architectural registration are preferred.
- Experience in multifamily residential projects is a must.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and management skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities in fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of building and zoning codes.
We want to hear what you can bring to our team, please submit your portfolio sample (5MB or less) or a website address with your resume to Kim Nguyen at email@example.com in order for your application to be reviewed.