SK+I is an award winning architectural design firm seeking an experienced Project Architect who is ambitious, creative, has a positive work style and excellent capability to work with a larger team of energetic architects. Candidates should exhibit design talent and technological sophistication in their work samples and be self-starting, energetic, and creative.
Requirements + Duties:
- 5+ years’ experience with a Bachelor’s or Masters of Architecture degree is required.
- Responsible for design documentation of projects and production of contract documents to meet client expectations, in compliance with conceptual design and within planned budget and design schedule.
- Perform project duties as assigned by Project Manager.
- Prepare coordinated design drawing set within project budget and schedule.
- Keep good record of design making principals/decisions of project history during early preliminary and schematic design phases.
- Assist the Project Manager in developing Project Plan (time design schedule, quality, team, cartoon set) organization, staffing and technical resource requirements.
- Keep staff architects and entire project team informed on an ongoing basis with the project information and changes/comments.
- Cooperate and coordinate with the project consultants to ensure smooth and seamless design process.
- AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency is required.
- LEED accreditation + Architectural registration are preferred.
- Experience in multifamily residential projects is a must.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and management skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities in fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of building and zoning codes.
We want to hear what you can bring to our team, please submit your portfolio sample (5MB or less) or a website address with your resume to Kim Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org in order for your application to be reviewed. Applications without work samples will not be considered.