SK+I Architecture is a nationally recognized, award-winning architecture firm located in the Washington, D.C. area with ongoing projects in the southeast region looking to establish its presence in the Atlanta area. Completed and ongoing projects in Atlanta include Modera Midtown, Modera Prominence Phase I and II, and Modera Reynoldstown.
SK+I Architecture is seeking a well-rounded architect who is ambitious, creative, and entrepreneurial; has a positive work style and excellent capability to work alone or with a larger team of energetic architects. Day to day tasks will include Construction Administration, Project Manager/Architect duties as well as team building and business development in tandem with the firm leaders.
SK+I offers a comprehensive benefits package, a collaborative team-oriented environment, and opportunities for growth and professional development. Our work consists primarily of planning and design of mixed-use multifamily projects. SK+I provides a professional environment where everyone’s inputs are valued and great ideas are celebrated.
- 10-15 years of experience with a Bachelors or Masters of Architecture is required.
Applicants must have technical expertise, good verbal and written communication skills.
- AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency is required.
- LEED accreditation + Architectural registration are preferred.
- Requires experience with multi-family, mixed-use, wood, concrete, steel and high-rise projects.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and management skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities in fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of building and zoning codes.
- Must manage CA activities for projects under construction.
We want to hear what you can bring to our team. Qualified applicants should send resume and relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for review.