SK+I is a nationally recognized Bethesda-based architecture firm seeking to fill the BIM Specialist position. We offer comprehensive benefits package, a collaborative, team-oriented environment with opportunities for growth and professional development. Our work consists primarily of planning and design of mixed-use multifamily projects. We are located right by the Bethesda Metro station steps from downtown Bethesda. Our open studio provides a professional environment where everyone’s inputs are valued and great ideas celebrated.
- Assist in development of BIM best practices for SK+I.
- Provide technical support for Revit, AutoCAD, and all related BIM and CAD software.
- Directly assist Revit users to efficiently produce high quality project deliverables.
- Assist users setting up new projects in Revit.
- Improve and maintain Revit templates and standard details.
- Prepare models and perform clash detection, according to defined standards.
- Help users become more efficient.
- Provide training and support of in-house BIM users.
- Maintain BIM library.
- 3-5+ years experience with a Bachelors or Masters of Architecture degree is required.
- AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency is required.
- LEED accreditation + Architectural registration are preferred.
- Experience in multifamily residential projects is a must.
- Multi-tasking abilities in fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of building and zoning codes.
We want to hear what you can bring to our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for your application to be reviewed.